1. What months do you rent the barn for weddings?
May - October
2. How many people can the barn seat?
We can seat up to 230 guests comfortably with a dance floor and extra space for your cake, gift, seating card tables, etc. though our weddings vary widely from 70 guests to 200+!
3. What is included in your rental fee?
The barn, grounds, ceremony on site, luxury restroom trailer, parking.
4. What else do I need to rent?
Tables and chairs. Otherwise, you're all set to go!
5. Do you offer catering?
We do not cater, however, we have a list of many caterers for you to choose from!
6. What time, the day of the wedding, do we have access to the barn/property?
The day of your wedding, you can have access to the barn and grounds from 11am-11pm.
7. What are the basic rules of the property?
No open flame (it is a historic wood barn, so flame is a no-no!), no confetti, no sparklers, no bon fires and leave it like you found it, please.
8. What is your availability?
We are always most limited for Saturdays every September and October, so please inquire asap if you're looking for those dates. Email us for specific options as it changes frequently!
9. Are there noise restrictions?
10. Can we take photos around the grounds, where we want to?
11. Do you have a getting ready space?
We do not, however, we do have GREAT relationships with 2 hotels that are less than 1/2 mile away that our couples often utilize for getting ready and also for room blocking if they have out of town guests.
12. Do you include any decor?
YES! The market bistro lighting you see in the center rafters is our lighting and will be up for all weddings!